Friday 11 May 2012

Biodata of Me


As the starting of every introduction, I must firstly introduce my name, Ahmad Fareez bin Ahmad Assarudin is the name given by both my parents on the day I was born which is 17th April 1992 at Hospital Bersalin Cina, Jalan Imbi, Kuala Lumpur.  And then came along my brother on the last day of the year  1995 to complete the small family of ours.

For now I’m living in Puchong Prima, Puchong, Selangor. I completed my primary schooling at SJKC Han Ming Batu 14, Puchong, and secondary at SMK Puchong Utama 1. After that I got an offer to further my studies at UiTM Arau, Perlis for Diploma in Business Studies. I only complete until the 3rd semester because another offer to proceed to do my Degree pops out. So I decided to take it as UiTM offers me Bachelor Degree in International Business at UiTM Bandaraya Melaka, its where I am now. And the course offered is the one that what I have desired for when I wanna pursue my Degree.

I think that’s all about my family and education background. Lets jump to what I love, generally I like to listen to music, basically songs from UK’s rock band or the genre is called BritRock. I found that UK bands are way more interesting than the Americans. I like to play guitar too, I play acoustic guitar but I am still in the learning process. Other than that I like skateboarding, although I had left my skateboard untouched for months, still hoping that I will start to skate again. I also love having knowledge about cars and bikes, I wish that one day I will drive an Audi and ride a Ducati. Not to forget that I also like gadgets, because gadgets nowadays is a must have for people to communicate and also to gain information from all over the world, plus we get the chance to follow real time media which let us know what’s happening around the world for live.

For my future, I am thinking of pursuing my Masters at the overseas, UK maybe. Try to get a good job and who knows I maybe start up my own business someday. And because life is full of uncertainty, we just have to keep our heads high and just go with what Allah have written for us. Most important, we have to strike out the word ‘Give Up’ in our dictionary of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment